Thursday 19 November 2015

I Am A Bad Blogger

As you may have noticed -- if anyone is actually reading this blog anymore -- I haven't blogged in a very long time. Between the frustrations that both university and work have harboured, when I come home each night all I want to do is snuggle underneath a blanket and read. Blogging has, unfortunately, been the last thing on my mind.

But I am returning!

I have graduated from my first university degree this year, and during the summer I am only at work. So, I finally have time to sit down and post on this little blog of mine. I will have a new book review up tomorrow, and I will be posting more regularly (this also includes more posts relating to writing).

I look forward to interacting with the writing community again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com