Wednesday 29 April 2015

BOOK HAUL: April 2015

*waves enthusiastically* Hello my fellow readers! I apologise for being a little quiet this week, especially since I didn't take part in Top Ten Tuesday or Top 5 Wednesday. But I am here today to share with you all my April Book Haul -- and my first ever book haul post! Before I even created Imaginary Worlds I would read and admire other people's book hauls, which gave me new ideas regarding future books to purchase. I am pretty excited to be participating this month!

And, just before we start, I would just like to say that none of these books were given to me. I bought them all myself.

After a couple of intense, hectic weeks at work, I decided (spontaneously) to spoil myself and purchased Veronica Roth's entire Divergent series: Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant and Four. I haven't started reading the series yet, but I have added Divergent to my May To Be Read (TBR). However, I am sure that I am going to love this series as I have watched the first movie and instantly fell in love with it (I have pre-ordered the second movie, and am trying to wait patiently). 

I have been waiting to read these three little beauties fooorrrrevveerrr. I bought them off fishpond.com.au at the beginning of the month and I received them a couple of days ago. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (which I hear is absolutely incredible), Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza and Across the Universe by Beth Revis are all the first books in three different series. 

And finally... The Bane Chronicles by the fabulous Cassandra Clare. Not only do I love Cassandra Clare, The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, but Magnus Bane is definitely one of my favourite characters that she has created. I look forward to beginning this one soon.

Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com