Tuesday 21 April 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: ALL TIME Favourite Authors

(Click the image above to join in on the challenge.)

Hello everyone! *waves enthusiastically* This week, The Broke and the Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday weekly meme is dedicated to showcasing everyone's top ten ALL TIME favourite authors. At first this seemed like an easy challenge, but as I began compiling my list it was actually a lot more difficult than I thought. So it actually took me a while to come up with my ten favourite authors, so I am very, very excited to share with you my top ten favourite authors (for now, anyway, they change nearly all the time!)


George R.R. Martin - Game of Thrones

Cassandra Clare - The Mortal Instruments

J. K. Rowling - Harry Potter

Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy

Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games

Jodi Picoult - My Sister's Keeper

J. R. R. Tolkien - The Hobbit

P. C. Cast and Kristen Cast - House of Night

Danae Ayusso - Wolves of Haven

James Dashner - The Maze Runner

Who are your favourite authors? Are any of them on my list?

13 comments:

  1. I seriously can't believe that I forgot Richelle Mead, James Dashner and Suzanne Collins. I should have done a top 20 this week. Awesome list of authors!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) It honestly felt as though I needed a top twenty list this week! Haha.

      Delete
  2. No all-time favorites list would be complete without JK Rowling. Of course she made my list too :D

    Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you 100%. There was no way that I was going to forget her :)

      Delete
  3. Such a great list! So good to see GoT on there! And I think Rowling is sneaking her way onto a lot of lists today! ;)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Sister's Keeper made me cry so, so much, you don't even know! I loved it and have always wanted to read more from Picoult but I've always been scared she'd break my heart again, haha. Seeing her name on so many people's list, including yours, has been making me want to pick up another book of hers though.Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodi Picoult definitely breaks my heart with each book. "My Sister's Keeper" is definitely one of my favourites, but so is "The Pact". That book will not disappoint! :)

      Delete
  5. J.k Rowling is of course on list as well as Cassandra Clare. I really need to read The Vampire Acdamey series.

    My TTT http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/top-ten-favourite-authors-of-all-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Vampire Academy" is amazing, it definitely made me fall in love with vampires again :)

      Delete
  6. I love The Hunger Games trilogy! And, oops, I still need to finish the Harry Potter series--and Vampire Academy. I read THE HOBBIT in elementary school but I feel like that should've been a kid's version--I read THAT?!--but I really want to read that and LOTR soon.

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The Hunger Games" is ahhhh-mazing! And "The Lord of the Rings" books are fantastic, you will definitely not be disappointed :D

      Delete
  7. JK Rowling and Jodi Picoult were both on my list, absolutely love them! If I had more space then Suzanne Collins and James Dashner would probably have made my list too.
    Here is my TTT:
    https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/category/top-ten-tuesdays/

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com